1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone’s eyes when you are telling them how you feel?
– Not really. It’s a must for me to look at someone in the eye when i’m telling them how I feel becaue that’s the only way that I’d really know how they’re feeling.
2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
– My Parents. Since they are always together, I’m sure that I’d be able to reach the both of them.
3. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. (A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? (B) What do you do with your remaining days? (C) Would you be afraid?
A) I won’t tell anyone, I want to live my life exactly the same way. only I’d be taking more risks. I won’t tell them because they’d give me the freedom to do whatever I please and that eliminates the risking part which makes the whole point worth it.
B) LIVE. FALL IN LOVE. GO ON AN ADVENTURE. DANCE. LAUGH. SKYDIVE. TELL EVERYONE I LOVE THAT I LOVE THEM AND MAKE VIDEOS FOR EVERYONE I LOVE–VIDEOS THAT THEY WOULD WATCH FIVE YEARS AFTER I DIE. The only purpose is for them to remind them of what’s important.
C) Yes. I think it’s normal to be afraid.
4. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love.
– Trust. The foundation of any relationship, you can’t fully love a person without trusting them first.
5. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
-This isn’t the best thing that I’m going to say but I really wouldn’t stop to help the dog because my job’s important. I’d probably shout to a passerby instead and ask them to save the dog. I mean, I can’t afford to be late and the dog may be carrying a disease and letting him die serves mankind This is a weird question. Moving on.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
– I’d give ten years of my life to spend ten hours with kc again. I miss her. I have so much to tell her about growing up and getting out of those crummy teenage years. I still have to let her watch Gossip Girl. I still need her around and ten hours would be perfect. I know her dad would love to spend time with her too so I’m sharing the ten hours with him.
8. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
9. Does love = sex?
– Everyone knows that no, love does not equal sex and sex does not equal love, that’s just not the way the world works.
10. Your best friend dies, what would you do?
– KARLA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life would never be the same!
11. When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
– I’m always honest.But if you mean honestly in that way then it’s been awhile because I haven’t been entangled in that kind of mess in awhile and it feels good.
12. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
– It’s harder for me to tell someone that I don’t love them back. I know how it feels to get my heart broken and squashed and I don’t wish that on anyone, especially on someone who for some weird reason found the reason to love me.
13. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
– my family.
14. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
– this morning. I always tell my friends and family that I love them. It’s a must for me.
15. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?
-hmmm…. tough question… let me think…ahh found it… but i’d rather not divulge that here for everyone to see
16. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
– my brother carl, only because he has become a freakkeen giant and my dear baby brother can now save me from anything or anyone 🙂
17. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
-Can I just rush him to the nearest hospital because honestly, I have no idea how to do CPR, I might make things worse for him.
18. Are you old-fashioned?
-Yes, I truly am.
19. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
-Truel love with a guarantee of a heartbreak. Life is too damn short to not enjoy the fact that you are loved back.