“No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time will heal all hearts
Every man would have a friend
And love will never end”
–My Grown Up Christmas List
(have you heard the bossa nova version? Love it)
1) MORE PEOPLE GETTING TO KNOW THE LORD
2) NO MORE HATE
– Not just in my life but in everyone’s lives as well.
3) END TO POVERTY
– In our country this also means having to put an end into the ever growing case of corruption. There are three million people starving and a larger number of kids being cheated of an education as well.
4) MORE CHARITIES AND MORE PEOPLE TO HELP
-My book drive didn’t push through because not a lot of people wanted to help. My soeur and I have a lot planned. We’re really praying for more people to help out.
5) LESS ARROGANT PEOPLE
– Find a copy of The Desiderata and take it to heart.
6) NO MORE EGOISTIC, SELF CENTERED GUYS WHO ARE SO FULL OF THEMSELVES
-Something has to be said about guys who think you’re so in love with them just because you say hi and the like. Whatever happened to good and smart guys who don’t assume?
7) NO MORE CLIQUES IF YOU’RE PAST TEN
-What’s up withthe popular and unpopular crowd even when you’re in college? The “she-can’t-be-your-friend-cause-I-hate-her-even-if-she-didn’t-do-anything-to-me”. GROW UP!
8) LABELS, CONFORMITY AND NAME-CALLING MUST BE DISBANDED FROM THE EARTH
-For some poeple als constantly call other people names to feel good about themselves, I have a question, “Does it make you any happier and has it made your life better?”
9) BAN PEOPLE WHO USE THE INTERNET TO TRASH OTHER PEOPLE AND SPREAD NASTY UNTRUE THINGS ABOUT THEM
– I am not saying anything negative because that will go against what I said prior to this.
10) PACQUIAO-MORALES IV
11) FRUITCAKE, FRUITCAKE, FRUITCAKE!!!!!
12) A BLESSEDFUL YEAR 2007 WITH NO MORE REJECTION, TEARS AND HEARTACHES. JUST JOY AND HAPPY TEARS FOR MY FAMILY.
13) A SELF-ACTUALIZED WHOLE NEW ME
-I have a whole new favorite cartoon: Franklin.
So much for being self actualized.
That ends my list, I hope you guys can relate to it. I have still disabled my comments section but you can email me at the following addresses—->>>.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
BE HAPPY, BE MERRY AND CONTINUE PRAYING:)