Last phone call?
– my dear mummy or was it my boss? I can hardly keep up
Last instant message?
Last song you listened to?
– Taylor Swift’s The Way I Loved You and Lady Gaga’s Brown Eyes. (I changed my mind halfway through)
Last time you cried?
HAVE YOU EVER
Dated someone twice?
Been cheated on?
– Are we being technical?
– TEE HEE TEE HEE
Lost someone special?
– Isn’t that the one thing that makes us all human?
Graduated with honors?
– *Big Smile*
– In high school and bits of college, yes.
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU
Fallen out of love?
– Oh gad, that’s too deep.
Met someone who changed your life?
– Everyone changes a part of my at one point 🙂
Found out someone was talking about you?
– Everyone I know is too busy to talk about me, so if you’re talking about me then goes to show that you’re not doing anything with your life! HA HA HA 🙂
Kissed anyone on your Top Friends?
How many people on your Top Friends do you know in real life?
– All of them more than I should
– Twins 🙂
– Fishy was adopted ;(
Do you want to change your name?
– Yes, it’s too plain and I beg to disagree that I’m everything BUT plain.
– 6 am, all I wanted to do was to sleep in!
What were you doing at midnight last night?
– I was asleep, in LA LA LANDIA
Name something you CANNOT wait for?
– The beginning of everything. 🙂
What’s one thing you wish you could change?
– My position?! hahaha 🙂 Just kidding, well everything has its purpose so i’m pretty good, wait hang on, i think i’d like to change your mind. Obviously I can’t make up my mind so never mind.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?
– Yes and he turned out to be a jerk.
What’s getting on your nerves right now?
– Work and the ten billboards that I have to put up tomorrow afternoon. I hope it rains. Really.
What’s your real name?
– Carla Bianca Velasquez Ravanes. How imaginative.
– I haven’t seen the real color of my hair in five years so don’t even bother asking 🙂
Long or short hair?
Are you a health freak?
– I count my calories, what does that say to you?
– None. Thank you very much 🙂
– Earlobes when I was one.
First best friend?
– Nicola something
First sport you joined?
– Swimming to get rid of my asthma
– Fishy was my one and only
– HK when I was four?
– Patrick Garcia. Wasn’t that hotdog commercial just cute?
– nothing, i’m being a good girl
– for 4:30, I wanna go home and sleep. 🙂 This is my PMS-ing so don’t be bothered.
Want to get married?
– I want to continue teaching. I want to be in Media Management and I want to have my PH.d by the time I’m thirty.
HAVE YOU EVER
Kissed a stranger?
– Not really, I’m very OC when it comes to those things 🙂
Ran away from home?
Broken someone’s heart?
– Oh crud. He still hates me for it.
Turned someone down?
– Haha. See broken someone’s heart. But seriously, it’s the hardest thing on earth to do.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
– Yes, if you wouldn’t who else would?
– Every single day 🙂
– Of course not. It takes forever to figure that out.
– Of course <3 Santa Claus?
– I wish. 🙂 I want a digicam. Please santaa babeee?
Kiss on the first date?
– Not really 🙂
Is there one person you want to be with right now more than anything else?
1. My cell phone… is my only connection to the real world at this very moment.
2. My significant other… is the one that I’m supposed to be with 🙂
3. My hair… agrees with me today 🙂
4. My mother… is my best friend 🙂
5. My father… is ze coolest, most loving and most hardworking person I know 🙂
6. My favorite book… You see I hate answering questions like this one because I have an entire bookshelf of favorite books. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks come to mind, Othello, The Taming of the Shrew, Being Perfect, The Pact, Second Glance, Books by Joel Osteen, Tuesdays with Morrie, Eleven Minutes, The Five People You Meet in Heaven and I could go on and on and on 🙂
7. My dream last night… is something that I don’t really remember so maybe it wasn’t so special.
8. My favorite drink… White Chocolate Mocha from Seattle’s Best. Iced Cafe Mocha with Irish Creme thanks to Gab, Wendy and Benedict, didn’t realize that that was heavenly too 🙂 And Cafe Mocha from the Select across the street from where I work 🙂
9. My dream/goal… it to get my Ph.d by the time I’m thirty and find a way to fuse what I love and what is luxurious 🙂
10. My room… has me written all over it baby 🙂
11. My hobby… is to read, read and read some more. Oh ye geek.
12. My fear… for failure is really ridiculous. Also my fear of not finding someone suitable is just as ridiculous.
14. Last night… I slept early because my PMS was slowly eating me up 🙂
16. My favorite food… is something I should not like that much!
17. I want to buy… new shoes and everything Jodi Picoult (cue: DADDEEE!)
18. I grew up in… the wrong era.
19. The last thing I did was… text Mervyn:)
20. I am currently wearing… a really cool “thats-not-your-uniform” outfit 🙂 Anything to get away from that condemened piece of clothing.
21. My car… is ten years old. Gee, thanks daddeee 🙂
22. My pet… was adopted. I hope you are happy fishy-love.
25. My mood…s aren’t as unstable as they used to be 🙂
26. I’m missing… my eight kiddos, teaching and long lunch breaks in Tagaytay
27. My house… is my sanctuary 😉
28. I’m not wearing… my uniform. The “it’s in the laundry” excuse works all the time 🙂
29. My favorite store… is something that i should avoid today, tomorrow or any day before March 15. Must and will spend wisely from here on 🙂
30. My favorite color… s at the moment is the sky blue that i could only find on photoshop 🙂
31. The last time I laughed… was about thirty minutes ago.
32. The last time I cried… was last Sunday, at church. It was an amazing moment.
33. My computer… is revamped. I’m soo proud 🙂
34. My favorite place… is anywhere where my heart swells and where i’m inspired to start over or to reconsider living my life 🙂
35. My deepest darkest secret… will still be that: a secret never to be uttered again 😀
Survey Number Three: 50 QUESTIONS…
Post this list on your profile replacing my answers with yours.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. Here’s the story, I was supposed to be named: Rafaella Monseratt (I can imagine the bruises on my skin from the teasing that I would get by simply having that name!) but I got sick and incubated for about three weeks so my mom thought that the name did not bode well with me so she wanted to change it so while drugged she asked my dad to get the baby book and find two names, one under C and one under B and viola, the first one that my dad saw became my name. They probably didn’t have any idea that thier first born would turn out to be just as random 🙂
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Sunday. It was a good, amazing cry 🙂
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Yes. I still dot my i’s with hearts if I like you, circles if i don’t like you very much so beware! haha 🙂
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Nuggets. Nuggets and even more nuggets (much memories?!)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes: Madison and Benedict but they will be born seven years from now. I’ll be ready then bebes!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course. That is just a weird question right there.
Me, use sarcasm? Of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yesirree, what’s up with all of your questions?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes, just to get over the damn fear of heights that I’ve developed in Hk, don’t ask me why.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellog’s Frosties right from the box. That is love.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes because I tie them the way four year olds do.
12. WHERE IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACE(S) TO VISIT?
Coffee Shops and Bookstores: Believe me, my heart thumps when I enter either of the two mentioned.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Coffee Crumble with bananas on a hot, summer day. 🙂
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE FACE?
How thier eyes twinkle and how nice their smile is or isn’t. Bad! But I think everyone is really pretty when they smile 🙂
15. RED OR PINK?
Red of course 😉 Pink reminds me too much of work 🙂
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF
I’m too honest and that intimidates people who aren’t and they think I’m some self-righteous bitch that bites people off, but really, they should understand that speaking up doesn’t mean I’m better than them, it simply means that I have my own weaknesses and insecurities. Also, I hate my temper when it comes to work. I’m such a perfectionist its not even funny anymore.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss Tagaytay and the three weeks I spent there. Everything about the whole experience I still miss and sometimes still cry over. Maybe its the fear of never feeling that alive and in love again that scares me. 🙁
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Hey, anything can happen and everyone can have this extreme case of boredom every once in awhile 😉
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and black: hey i’m at work, not a witch although there was a time wherein I used to wear black all the friggin time. I have no idea why 🙂
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My random playlist right now its on Adele’s Melt My Heart to Stone <3 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Vibrant Red or The Nicest Sky Blue Crayon ever, it simply radiates peace.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bulgari Crystalline. This hugo boss for men: the most amazing fragrance on a guy. The smell of freshly brewed coffee perks me up. Yes, you know an addict when you see one 🙂 And vanilla, how could I not love it?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
It’s about work, nothing exciting 🙁
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Abi, of course I love you 🙂
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball and Soccer 🙂
27. HAIR COLOR?
Oh gad, my stylist simply whips up something for me. Really, I give him credit, I always go, “I want it the same shade, only darker but not too dark” and in the middle of it I go, “is it too dark? wow, is it too light” so kudos 😉
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings, of course 😉
Quarantine. Oh gad brother, don’t you ever make me watch those stupid films again.
34. Summer or winter?
The time between Late December and Late January, especially this year, heavenly 😉
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Everyone who is as bored as moi 🙂
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Those who don’t have work yet and is not waiting on a bundy clock.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Jodi Picoult’s Salem Falls and Paulo Coelho’s The Zahir. All my love to these two authors 🙂
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It’s a flyer. I’m to lazy to add a mousepad to my daily luggage.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I was too tired to play with my TV so just Dawson’s Creek Season Two, I switched to three because Pacey wasn’t as lovely in the second one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Someone brewing coffee. Isn’t my addiction obvious by now?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sta. Barbara, California 🙂
I SING and DANCE. SERIOUSSLLLY. haha 🙂
46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
school: go figure out which one 🙂
49. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
July 14, 2008 and July 16,2008. Yes, I was pretty crazy for two days 🙂
50. WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING INSTEAD OF THIS QUIZ?