SCORPIO – The Addict
Extremely adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Energetic. Predict future. Great kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
VIRGO – The One that Waits
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LIBRA – The Lame One
Nice to everyone they meet. Their love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet. However not the kind of person you wanna mess with … you might end up crying… 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
ARIES – The Liar
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser. Extremely adorable. Loves relationships, Addictive. Loud. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
AQUARIUS – The One that Does It In The Water
Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, but will knock your lights out. 2 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
GEMINI – The Irresistible
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very good in the you know where… Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing Very forgiving. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. The most irresistible. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LEO – The Lion
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CANCER – The Cutie
Most amazing kisser. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet. Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a fighter, but will knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
PISCES – The Partner for Life
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor. Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CAPRICORN – The Passionate Lover
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini’s in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
TAURUS – The Tramp
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth. 15 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SAGITTARIUS – The Promiscuous One
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where.. Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying.
From Daisy’s Site.:))
DEAR GIRLS (a boy’s comeback)
-taken from Sandie Low
1. Guys hate sluts.
2. “Hey, are you busy?” or “Are you doing something?” ~ two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they want to say so there aren’t awkward lapses in between the conversation, but once he’s already on the phone and hears her voice— he’s screwed.
5. Guys go gaga over a girl’s smile.
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriends or ex love-interests. Unless they’re goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method, he doesn’t wanna have anything to do with the brother.
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassure that they’re still loved.
10. Don’t talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
11. Guys get jealous easily.
12. Guys are more emotional than they’d like people to think.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know what?!..uh…never mind..” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he’ll assume he did something wrong and he’ll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.
16. Girls are guys’ weaknesses.
17. Guys are very open about themselves.
18. It’s good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don’t let him wait too long.
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
23. Guys will brag about anything.
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn’t notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy’s confused, then we’re all confused.
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he’s too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won’t be mature and grown up.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he’s probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me.”
37. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you’re with your boyfriend, he’s probably jealous and likes you.
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he’s definitely thinking something.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
42. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
44. Don’t be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys. ( N0T P0SSiBLE l0l )
47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl’s mind for a day.
50. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He’s just too stubborn to admit it.
Yesterday, a classmate of mine showed me the dove evolution commercial which showed how certain models were pinched and edited in order to look like goddesses. It was for thier search for real beauty campaign and boy did it hit home! It was ironic because as I was thinking of that this morning, I turned on my radio and mo and the rest of his crew were talking about the same thing.
Just for the record, I love Mo, Andi-9 and mojo jo jo’s morning show. I’ve loved it eversince it started. Hands down to mo, he is such an honest person. Someone so frank and opinionated I appear meek compared to him. He’s so amazing. *gush gush* There goes my crush on short guys, trust me I never go for the six footers, kindda crazy if you know the environment that I grew up in.
Anyway, back to the topic they were constantly talking about how hot girls would only go out with rich guys. Same line of superficiality that I was talking about previously. I don’t know how to react to this specific statement.
I believe that in one way or another, girls were raised by thier parents and taken care of to not just starve to death. It’s a reality. I for one don’t want to starve to death, most of the time, love just aint enough. Period.
So i’m not commenting on that anymore.
However, he said something about people in this country and how they worship the rich. NOW that is something I agree with. They’re just people anyway. And what is up with people worshipping celebrities in this country? I understand the whole american culture but the philippines? Reality check, most of them are just like you and me plus an ego as huge as Europe.
so why bother?
And i HEART nerds. They’re the best people to be around. if a guy knows how to dress most of the time he doesn’t know the difference between Antartica and Australia.