* WATCH COACH CARTER
-Everyone has been telling me that its a good film, I should’ve listened to them earlier. It was WONDERFUL, AMAZING and REAL. I loved it and what it spoke of. If you haven’t seen it, YOU SHOULD, especially if you love basketball:) (that’s channing tatum btw!)
* WRAP YOUR SCHOOL BOOKS IN PLASTIC COVER
– I found it very very relaxing. It relased my stress and whatever I was thinking of last week flowed into my mind but I was able to tihnk of them in a “rational manner” and I was able to depicit my feelings, my thoughts and my priorities. Ohhkkay…moving along. Hehe. *wink*
*INDULGE IN CHOCOLATES AND COFFEE
– My forever lifesavers! Thanks duo for the merci chocolates!! Chocolate and coffee helps, no matter what situation you are in and what mood you are currently feeling.
*WATCH A TREE HILL EP.
– Enough said. No matter how many times I watch it, I always get lost in it. Its pure delight. I love NATHAN!… Allow me to gush for a moment… HiHi.
* SHARE THE LOVE
– Even if your life is a bit crappy, it doesn’t hurt to make someone feel special and loved, in fact it even helps in taking away the crappiness:)
*READ THE SUNDAY NEWSPAPER
– Most especially articles by Celine Lopez and Lucy Torres. Very very inspiring:)