MY HR Manager is going to kill me.
Because I got so pissed with all the rules (you know it’s one of those days!), I went to work wearing shorts, which I can pretty much debate about since well, most of my officemates come to work wearing skirts, which is really the same thing.
So no I don’t think what I’m wearing is inappropriate. Sue me please.
There’s something deliberately fun about breaking the rules every once in awhile. Not until I get that memo. Yeah, sure whatever.
Told you, I’m in a funk!
My friends were talking about growing up. Shine, Kae and then some and it made me think, how much have I grown up in the past year?
A lot, I tell you.
- I respect authority but no longer afraid.
- I stopped kissing dating goodbye
- I’ve learned to value people outside of the little box I’ve created for myself.
- I expect less from people and demand more from myself.
- I stopped wanting and wishing for things that I don’t have.