Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now (don’t tell us who it is) :
- You are my best friend, no matter what happens, it will stay that way.
- I honestly wish you would grow up NOW.
- You are the corniest person on earth, but damn, you are just too funny!
- I get where you’re at. We’ve said a few things that may have damaged our relationship but it can only get better. We grow up and learn things. I hope we can patch up things soon 🙂
- You are sooo nice and i love you for it!
- Haha! We are twins! My sister from another mother!
- Once a jerk, always a jerk! 🙂
- I wish you were older! You would have been soo perfect if you weren’t seventeen 🙂
- Darling, ever heard of the song, “I never really loved you anyway?!” Yeah. Get Over it!
- I think I’m in love with you. Is it too late?
Nine things about yourself:
- I read A LOT. I actually enjoy waiting in a lobby if I have a book with me. Also, I can read one book more than once so you know the price tag is pretty much worth it.
- I love getting kilig. It’s inate. I can act cynical and tough but seriously, that’s me: I’m giddy, giggly and cheesy most of the time.
- I was the odd one out in high school.
- My favorite part of my face is my eyes because they show my depth.
- I love it when guys appreciate my smarts instead of my looks. Okay, i’m not a hypocrite but appreciating what I’ve worked hard for is better than ol those “You look cute in that dress” Doesn’t make sense at all.
- I loathe lizards.
- Ever since I taught those eight korean kids, I’ve been interested in everything Korean: Korean Teledramas, Korean Travel. Just not the food, my stomach isn’t up for anything spicy 😀
- When it comes to guys, I always end up with the one that needs saving. Think Pacey Witter and Nathan Scott and you’ll get my point 😉
- I still get kilig over Pacey and Joey’s love story. It’s one for the books 🙂
Eight ways to win your heart:
- Win my family over.
- Let’s have decent conversations, okay?
- Sing to me 🙂
- Will you cook for me?
- SURPRISE ME 🙂
- HAVE A GOAL. Know what YOU want and follow through.
- Be okay with staying at home on a weekend, eating and simply watching DVD marathons. We can go out to do your thing, but can we enjoy mine?
- Know me, the real me and not some imagination you have in your head and love me for it. Know my quirks, know my weaknesses and fight to stay with me. I’m not the easiest person to love, but STAY awhile and my defenses will all go.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
- work, work, work.
- My family 🙂
- Lesson Plans 😉
- My Eight Kiddos 🙂
- Marketing Concepts 🙂
- Books I need to be reading 🙂
Six little stupid things you want to happen to you before you die:
- Do something I said I would never do.
- Dance in the rain, sing in the middle of a snowstorm and know how to properly edit in photoshop! 🙂
- Learn how to use photoshop cs2! haha )
- Meet Bragelina
- Walk on a red carpet
- Fall in love 🙂
Five turn offs:
- A guy who’s been with everyone.
- Someone who’s afraid to committ
- A guy who doesn’t know what he wants in life
Four turn ons:
- Sense of humor
- Achievement 😉
- Someone who’s happy with what he has but isn’t afraid to drive for more 😉
- He knows how many smiles I have. HAHAHA 🙂
Three smilies that describe your life:
2 things you wish you never did:
- April 1, 2008
- Nothing really, everything has its purpose. I’m here, am I? So no regrets 🙂
- Well, I should probably just start first, that you, Josephine Potter, have just wrecked me. In the best possible way, you have absolutely wrecked me. Because you see, I fell in love with you, knowing that there was never any possibility of being with you. Knowing full well that a sizeable chunk of your heart would always be wrapped up in our friend, Dawson. And that much was actually okay with me. Right up to the point that you chose me. Cause then you just turned everything on it’s head. And I got everything that I wanted, and from that day forward, I’ve just been a wreck.