– If you were to find a magic lamp with a genie inside, and you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?
1) A new digi cam
2) Tickets to Chris Brown and Rihanna’s Concert!
3) Endless love, peace and happiness for everyone I love. if they’re happy then so am I 🙂
THE UGLY DUCKLING:
–Were you ever “the ugly duckling”?
YOU HAVE NO IDEA!! I was the ugly duckling of the bunch. :))
THE THREE LITTLE PIGS:
-Where would you rather live…?
[ ] a house of straw: ideal for the tropics, beaches, palm trees etc.
[ ] a house of twigs: ideal for log cabin, lakes, woods
[x] a house of bricks: ideal for the city, metropolitan
– Have you ever met someone who could “spin straw into gold” or make something plain and simple beautiful?:
I’m blessed with friends like these: Karla, Robbie, Kae! And my mom, she has that knack of making something look oustanding 🙂
– What name do you like the best?
Madison, Benedict and why, CARLA of course. On second thought, maybe not, Carla is pretty boring. I’d rather go for Cassandra 🙂
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (DISNEY VERSION):
– Would you consider yourself the beauty or the beast?
I’m a little bit of both. But hopefully, I’m not much of a “beast” anymore. haha 😉
– What color rose is your favourite?
SNOW WHITE (DISNEY VERSION):
– “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?”
That’s really hard because my preferences change daily. But hands down, Angelina Jolie. Darn that girl’s GORGEOUS:)
– Who do you consider pretty?
My sister. Seriously, when I was growing up, she was the epitome of beauty! 🙂 Leighton Meester, Katie Holmes during her Dawson’s Creek Days (now she just looks scary!), Alexis Bledel and that Brazilian model from ABS, Prescilla Merielles and the other one? Mariana something.
My gosh. I have a really really long list!!!!!!! 🙂 At the moment, I find Shia Labeouf hot but he’s not really handsome. You know pretty boys just bore me, I’m more of after the aura of the guy. wait, what was the question again? 🙂
-Although in the story, Snow White’s heart is to be taken physically, who, in figurative sense has taken your heart?
City of Angels. Ay naku, I won’t elaborate, but I’m telling you that guy is LOVE!
SLEEPING BEAUTY (DISNEY VERSION):
– Can you handle needles?
Yeah, they’re not so bad 🙂
– Whose kiss would wake you from the sleep?
Shia Labeouf. Andy Roddick. CHACE CRAWFORD. <33 CINDERELLA (DISNEY VERSION):
-Do you have a curfew?
Even now that I’m 20 years old, yes I do have a curfew, but my parents have been more lenient with my lately. I guess they figured it out: If my daughter can handle all the responsibilities of her job then she can pretty much take care of herself! haha 🙂
POCAHONTAS (DISNEY VERSION):
– Are you close to someone from a totally different culture/lifestyle as your own?:
– What do you think it means to “paint with all the colours of the wind”?
LIVE! Stop living inside a box and just LIVE! Experience! Love! Laugh!
THE LITTLE MERMAID (DISNEY VERSION):
– Have you ever wanted to belong to a completely different life than your own?
Hmm. Yes. There are days that I do, but then again, why waste your time right?:)
– Would you give up your voice for someone you love?
NO! haa haa. selfish eh noh?
– Your sight?
For my family… YES. For anyone else. forget it! haha 🙂
– Your hearing?
Refer to the one above please 😉
MULAN (DISNEY VERSION):
– How far would you go to save someone you love?
What’s up with all the disney version?! It’s a disney survey so its the disney version!! haha 🙂 Anyway, as far as letting him go. :)) Haha. cheesy. That’s like mature love in action!!!:)
– Do you agree with what your society believes?
I’ve always had issues with what society believes 😉
– Do you think you have found your identity?
– Is what you see in your reflection the real you?
Yes. But you know there’s a lot that the surface does not cover 😉
– What, do you believe, is your place in the world?
I’m still trying to figure that thing out but I hope that you know one day, I end up making a significance in people’s lives. Like I impacted them somehow. 🙂
– Have you ever had to deal with the death of someone very close to you?
Yes 🙁 KC, you are still missed.
– What do you think is the best gift you can give to someone?
opening my heart to someone is probably the best gift I could give because I hardly do that. I’m always guarded so it’s a big deal if I take a leap of faith with someone 🙂
-What’s your hair cut like?
-How do you wear your hair?
I have perfected the “i just got out of bed look!” hahaha 🙂
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
– If you could find a world all your own what would you want it to be like?
A place where envy and greed don’t exsist. A place where everyone gets what they want. A place where everything beautiful was placed alongside each other and a place where everyone was happy. Everyone was content. 🙂
– If you could always remain young, would you?
Yes. I’d love to be young forever 🙂
– Do you wish on stars?
Yes and most of the time, they do come true 🙂
THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
– Has a lie you told ever gotten you into a dangerous situation?
THE JUNGLE BOOK
– Do you like animals?
so and so 🙂
– Do you prefer gold or silver?
THE FROG PRINCE
– How many “frogs have you kissed to find a prince” or rather, how many bad relationships/ failed crushes have you been in?
1 failed almost there relationship. Boo 🙂
LADY AND THE TRAMP
– Do you think there is any truth to the saying, “opposites attract”?:
No. Read boundaries of dating and you would know what I said no 🙂
– Can you tell when someone is lying to you?
YES. I’m very good at detecting liars!
– What’s the biggest lie you have ever told?
– Do you lie often?
Hmmm I stopped :p
THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER
– Who is someone you wish you could trade places with for awhile to see what it’s like to lead their life?:
Blair Waldorf 🙂
THE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
– What are some obstacles you have faced?
Where do I begin, honey?
– Do you like the colour red?
I LOOOVEEE IT!
– Do you have a favourite item of clothing?
THE GINGERBREAD MAN
– Are you a fast runner?
no! haha. i’m too clumsy for my own good 🙂
LITTLE MISS MUPPET
– Are you afraid of spiders?
THE TORTOISE AND THE HARE
– Do you think you are a busybody or do you prefer to go with life as it comes?
hmm… a little bit of both.
THE FOX AND THE HOUND
– Does the death of living things bother you?
– Are you a dog person?
– Do you consider yourself to be a strong person?
THE LITTLE RED HEN
– What is something you prize that you have worked hard for?
My relationships. Awards I got in college and well, my job 🙂
THE SHOEMAKER AND THE ELVES
– Could you use any help right now?
Yeah, in some areas of my life 😉
– What is the greatest way someone else has helped you?
There have been a lot of good people in my life. I’ve been blessed 🙂
GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS
– Are you a picky person?
NO BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GUYS THAT’S A BIG FAT YES!
THE PRINCESS AND THE PEA
– Do you consider yourself to be vain?
me? vain? are you kidding? AHAHAHAHAH:)
THE SIX SWANS
– If you could transform into any animal, what would it be?
An eagle ;)) hahahahaha
– Would you rather be very short, or very tall?
very tall. most days, i feel that i’m already very tall 🙂
THE LION AND THE MOUSE
– What difference do you want to make in the world?
I want all kids born to be able to finish their education. That’s something that everyone deserves to have.
-If you were blind, what would you miss seeing most?
THE WORLD. We take it for granted but yes, it’s extremely beautiful 🙂