- FACT OR FICTION: I have quit my 4-6 cups of coffee a day habit
– Fiction. I was in the bar last Tuesday during my break for Buyer Behavior and Ms. Jenny started talking about the dangers of coffee. It makes you all wrinkely when you’re older and it makes your heart beat about ten times faster amongst others. It scared the hell out of me for like ten seconds because I don’t want to look like crumpled paper when I’m 40 but then again that was only for ten seconds. I think its kindda sad to think that I love coffee more than my face, what’s the use of plastic surgery if no one would end up using it. Haha. Kidding.:)
- FACT OR FICTION: I’m over the whole failure of my coffee bean and tea leaf advertisment/report that I did last Monday
– FICTION. I spent about a month on that report and for my professor and classmates to just shoot it down hurts. I know its constructive critcism but they could’ve given me some slack and understanding. Talking about it just hurts more.
- FACT OR FICTION: I go through guys like dirty laundry
– FICTION. I’m apalled by this comment about me. Seriously, how could anyone say that about me? It’s just plain crazy. I’m like commitment girl(just look at the ring I’m wearing!). Okay, so I do have my set of crushes but its not like I go to all of these crushes and just tell them how I feel and then just drop them. Most of the time, they don’t even know I exist so I don’t know what the whole drama is about!
- FACT OR FICTION: When I like someone, I run away
– FACT. Enough said, its embarassing enough!
- FACT OR FICTION: I’m anorexic and/or bulimic
– FICTION. Once and for all, I just want to say that I do not have an eating disorder. I just want people to stop thinking that. I consume more oreos than anyone on the planet so Just leave me alone. I’m not anorexic and/or bulimic. If I was my parents would kill me first.