This survey made me wish that I stayed in CSA for High School too. Haha 🙂
1. You know and memorize all (AND I MEAN ALL) school hymns, songs, pledges and blahblahs.
– Yes, I used to lead the Flag Ceremony pa. Aba, bata pa lang pa cute na. heehee 🙂
2. You have been to Treats and Glorietta with your friends.
– Of course. Where else would you be?
3. You memorized the whole Glorietta.
– I think there was a time that I did, but I never spent that much time in those places. Strict ang parents eh 🙂
4. You have walked from CSA to Treats and Glorietta and vice-versa.
– Not really… We took a taxi when we were in fifth grade. Big deal na yun syempre nung grade school ako kahit naman five minutes lang to get to Glorietta from CSA. haha 😀
5. You let your maids do your HELE projects
– Of course, there were a lot of yayas waiting in the canteen, o diba may recreation pa sila! 😀
6. You have more than five pic cards taken with Augustinian friends.
– Haha. YES. Nauso din neoprint. 😀
7. You roam around the campus during dismissal.
– Yes, lagi na lang second trip kahit wala namang gingawa kung hindi mang-stalk sa mga grade seven na crush 😀
8. CSA Bookstore is your “National Bookstore.”
– Of course… I don’t understand kung bakit laging madaming tao doon, laging fascinated sa bumili ng ballpen, id chain at kung ano ano pa. If my memory serves me right, I bought my first “love letter” card from there. ABA! Ang tagal ko pinag-isipan ang ibibigay ko! 😀
9. You know your school’s patron saint
10. You know 20 facts about your school’s patron saint
– hehe… diba may cartoon ni st. augustin sa diary? Dyos ko pag bored ka wala ng gawin kung di basahin ang buhay niya. Hala, yun at yun na lang ang ginawa, o diba panalo?
11. You wear the required CSA rubber shoes
– Of course not. haha. ako pa 😀
12. You bring along your cameras, gizmos, and gadgets during special school events
– sorry ah, di pa uso digicam, ang uso lang eh yung bulky old school camera at 5110, Pag naka 6110 ka or 3210 mas cool ka pa sa cool 😀
13. You take pics of your Starbuck frapps
– Haha. Di pa nga ganun ka uso Starbucks nun and what’s up with that? OA.
14. You take pics of your Intrams shirts
– I think we did. Cool ata yun pero ang pangit ng class number ko eh!
15. You are VAIN
– That’s where my vanity started. haha! 😀
16. Timezone & Powerstation
– Timezone pa lang uso nun!
17. EGG & BACON
– Hmm… What’s the point? Uso na ba yan sa CSA now?
18. G4 is your 2nd HOME
– Di ako malakwasta eh, pero pag lumalabas kami doon lang ang kaya namin puntahan
19. You love your teachers.
– Sir Calado is that you?
20. You are friendly.
– Yes 🙂 Very friendly. 😀
21. It is one of your quarterly traditions to hit the mall with your pals after the last day of exams.
– Yes, naka-book na yan three months in advance. That’s what we look forward to, if not that then KC’s house or Daisy’s pool. haha 🙂
22. You can’t last a day without eating at the canteen/gym.
– Saan ka pa ba kakain? 😀
23. You have experienced the “AUGUSTINIAN INVASION”
– More than once 🙂
24. You wear jackets just for the sake of wearing ‘em
– Wala pang aircon nun so walang point! 😀
25. You have drunk in the CSA fountain.
– OO naman! hehe:)
26. You make “pahatid” to school the requirements you left at home.
– My mom never encouraged it kaya abuso sa bahay ni KC at Daisy. haha 🙂
27. When you make “pahatid,” you tell whoever to leave your project “kay Aling Clara” though she isn’t here anymore.
– Why don’t I remember Aling Clara? hehe:)
28. You call guards and janitors “kuya” or “ate.”
– Of course 🙂
29. You have attended a sportsfest.
– Yes naman 🙂
30. You have attended an Augustinian Family Mass
– OO ata.
31. You have brought your parents to school.
– Yes naman. Big deal din ang parents day. haha. May presentation ako lagi 😀
32. You have experienced riding the “Octopus.”
– Nah, was too much of a fraidy cat and sayang pera. hehe 😀
33. During one of your fairs, you decided to skip school and hit the mall with your pals instead.
– Wasn’t able to do it, but we were thinking it 😀
34. You have borrowed at least 10 books from the school library.
– Saan ulit yung library? Ay wait I remember na kung saan. Of course not, pumupunta lang ako doon pag nandoon si Alex Galang. haha:)
35. You or your class imitates your teachers’ lines, voice, actions, expressions, and God-knows-what. –
-of course FORTE ko yun! haha 🙂 I carried that habit!!!!!! Sa CSA pala galing yun!
36. You know at least 10 people from EVERY batch.
– yes. Feeling “popu” ako eh. haha 😉
37. You have watched a concert in CSA.
– Can’t remember. No ata.
38. Cheering is the year’s hottest event.
– Yes, ang hidden dream ko eh maging cheerleader pero sorry ka na lang kung para kang si free willy nung gradeschool
39. You have helped a teacher with her things.
– Once. 🙂
40. You have been inside the faculty room.
– Yes. I forgot the name of my midget math teacher…wait ayun si MS. VIBAL! We had to steal the notes she got from us kasi nakakahiya kaya ayun! 😀
41. You usually forget to bring your test folders or Bibles during the PT
– haha. major deal yung test folders na puro design, hindi na sumagot ng test dahil sa pag design ng folder na yan! hehe:)
42. You have used the PLDT payphones and the phone near the guardhouse.
– Naku, kung uso ang load ngayon, mas uso ang phonecard dati. Kahit wala kang tinatawagan hala sige gamit ng payphone feeling may boyfriend na taga-Ateneo or La Salle. Haha.
43. You usually make “shortcuts” to the names of places in school. examples: URDANETA: URDA.
– Yes naman 🙂
44. You have been checked up by the clinic
45. You have been sent home by the clinic.
46. You have voted for the student government.
47. You are aware of the school rules, but ain’t that scared to disobey some of ‘em
– of course, first year ko pa lang, ay naku, ang dami ko na na disobey!
48. You broke at least 5 school rules.
– More than five bebe!
49. You know by heart 10 school rules.
– Dati, ngayon, wala na sa memory ko! 🙂
50. You know “MANONG PHOTOGRAPHER” by face, but not by name (the one who has dark skin, wears eyeglasses, takes our class pics, and present in all convocations and special events on campus.)
– OF course, sumingit pa kami ng barkada pic noh, o diba cool si manong?
51. You are a party animal/lakwachera/lakwachero
Hindi eh, strict ang payrents ko!
52. You have stayed overnight on campus.
53. You recognize and greet the “ates” in the pic card booth.
– ano yun? di ko na maalala
54. You have been in CSA since Kinder.
– no, i was forever the “new student”
55. You know at least 5 people from St. Scho, Assumption, Ateneo, and La Salle.
– yes naman. 🙂
56. You are “in.” You know what’s hot and what’s not.
– haha… pag di ka in, di ka cool. so kailangan yun 🙂
57. You would send your future kids to CSA.
– Not really. Southville na lang :))
58. You have been fetched late more than 10 times.
59. You or your classmates manipulated your class clock to make subjects shorter
– Of course!! Grabe in sixth grade, we were punished and weren’t allowed to take recces kasi nahuli ng teacher! 😛 para naman kasi di obvious kaka dating pa lang niya, eh reccess na agad, hello!
60. You can be a model for the youth.
– HMM…. 😀
61. You are a born leader.
– was I ever a leader? I always evaded being a leader. haha 🙂
62. You are skilled in writing.
– We were trained to be skilled in writing! 😀
63. You are gifted with talents.
– In gradeschool, not really. :))
64. You belong to 5 or more than cliques/barkada/club/organization or whatsoever.
– hehe… yes 🙂
65. You consider your class your family.
– yeah, i miss 5H :((
66. Classes aren’t suspended yet, but you don’t go to school for it is raining really hard.
– haha. yes. kahit gusto ko pumasok, my mom wouldn’t let me! hehe 😀
67. You always “mano” from Father whenever you see him.
– I did that a few times lang. hehe ;D
68. You pay the clinic a visit just to sleep, rest, or whatever.
– Not really, ang layo kasi eh!
69. You go to the CR just to do… NOTHING..
– Hobby. I remember PE was right before recess which was right before English. So we’d take forever to shower, then eat henlin for almost forty five minutes and tsaka maisipan na mag class. parang optional magklase! haha 🙂
70. When you were younger, you used to scream when the bells rang.
– Di naman. OA.
71. You go straight the mall when classes get suspended
– Nope, was never allowed to! 😀
72. You scream like hell when classes are cancelled..
– Big Deal YUN! 😀
73. You have been teased by your class or teachers to someone of the opposite sex.
– OMG. PAOLO ROCES. IVAN PADILLA. KARLO MAGNO REYES. HAHA AND SUPER DAMI PA! Hobby sa CSA yan! 🙂
74. You go to school during Saturdays just to do nothing but roam around or search for people.
– Yung mga friends ko,oo, ako kasi walang care and usually di pinapayagan. hehe 😀
75. You go to school during Saturdays for practices, meetings, and school related stuff.
– Lagi may naka schedule but I never attend, bata palang anti-social na 😀
76. FAIR = FREEDOM.
– YES… SUPER SUPER SAYA 😀
77. You refer to lakwacha as “lakwa.”
– Yes 🙂
78. You collect Starbucks receipts, G4 movie tickets, and Timezone cards.
– When I was in CSA, di pa masayado uso starbucks. Ang starbucks pa lang nun yung sa Rustan’s Dasma. I discovered Starbucks because of KC. Once din lang ako nanunod ng movie doon kasi ang layo sa house, si KC din kasama ko, Blairwitch Project din. Timezone, padamihan yan 😀
79. You never fail to see an Augustinian whenever you cruise the mall.
– Ay correct! Lalo na pag last day of exams… Lahat na nakita, parang nilipat ang buong CSA sa glorietta! haha 🙂
80. YOU ARE A PROUD AUGUSTINIAN.
– It was good while it lasted 😀